Thursday, January 17, 2013

New items for sale!

While I'm working on another dresser (still chewing my nails deciding which direction to take it), I finished a few signs and another silhouette.  Yeah!!

First, the silhouette.  I've been looking for some new silhouette ideas and a customer had me make this for them, and I was off to the races with this new concept. 


What is different about this than the past ones I've made, is I created a box frame around the silhouette, which pulls the art away from the wall 2 1/2", creating the nice affect.  She measures 19" X 16" X 2 1/2".



Here is a photo of the art on the wall (ugh -- why don't I have the perfect lighting in my house to have beautiful photos?!?).  I've made this little guy available in our shop on Etsy. 


Now, for the signs.  Oh, how I love making signs.  So much fun, and they can make such an impact.  This Guest Cottage sign was made from reclaimed pallet wood.  It is all hand-painted and covered in a coat of polyacrylic and measures 32" X 6" X 1/2".  She can be found in our Etsy shop as well. 


I've made this sign in the past and it sold pretty quickly, so I thought I would make another.  This sign is also made the same way as it's sister above and measures 30" X 6" X 1".  She can be found at Robin's Egg in Milford, NH. 


The next two signs are made from a drawer.  Yes, I use whatever I can.

This little guy is made from the drawer front.  You can actually still see where the handle was placed.  ;)  A very popular saying currently, and just in time for Valentine's Day and for sale at Robin's Egg.  Her dimensions are 16 1/2" X 6" X 1".



And finally, this little guy just makes me smile.  Perhaps because I love lake time.  Painted in a deep blue with white lettering, she is made from the drawer bottom.  Like I said, I use it all.  ;)  She measures 12" X 6 1/2" X 1/4" and can also be found at Robin's Egg.



And finally, with love in the air (hello Valentine's Day), as well as Robin's Egg having a Wedding Vintage Weekend on February 16th and 17th, I introduce the burlap LOVE bunting.  The bunting measures over 3' wide with additional string on either end.  Each is hand painted with letters 4" high. 

This guy is available in our Etsy shop. . .


and this guy in our Robin's Egg shop . . .


So there you have it.  I finally have some smaller projects are completed.  Now to ring my hair over the dresser . . . .

Have a lovely day,


Debbie







 

2 comments:

  1. Hello friends, nice post and nice urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these. La Vie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The data transferred over the platform secured with a binding connection protocol. the app does what you can do using Bluetooth or NFC, but faster. also works more quickly for data transfer between PCs and mobile devices, compared to USB drive transfer.
    SHAREit
    https://shareits.xyz/
    shareit for pc
    shareit pc

    ReplyDelete