Wednesday, May 20, 2015

More and more signs

So sorry I've been MIA. I guess I can say that I've just been so busy. With lots and lots of custom work. Maybe it was this little piece on NH Chronicle that gave me a bit of exposure.

While I scramble to get my life together, here is a little bit of what has been keeping me away from you. :)


Made this and the following sign for a boy's room . . . . can you guess the theme? Inspiration pics were found from a friend on Pinterest. Gotta love that Pinterest.




This one was created with exact specifications from a customer for their store.


And this baby was massive and I had a lot of fun making it. I grew up on Cape Cod and can find connections to every town on this sign. Can't wait to get a photo of it hanging in the customer's house.


Who says you can't put your house number on a whale? Not me.

There you have it. My full excuse why I've been to busy to write. Promise (**fingers crossed**) that I won't stay away so long next time. 

Have a fabulous day,

Debbie

5 comments:

  1. I never ever read such type of info before this was really incredible.

    Commercial Painting

    House painter Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام

    هل تود الاستعانة بأفضل شركات عزل الاسطح بالدمام مع الحصول علي اكبر فترة ضمان عليك بشركة النسور تقدم الشركة عروض وخصومات رائعة فقط عليك بزيارة موقعنا

    شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام

    ReplyDelete